***GIGGLES***
TWIXIE here...
Hello there fur-buddies!
Bonny and me are living in paradise!
We are having so much fun it's just not true. Not only has Maxmom grown a whole vegetable garden - just for us, but she has created a palace for us too. Since BONNY came to live with me, Maxmom has also been busy at her sewing machine - creating all sorts of comfortable sleeping places for us Guinea pigs. We are living in the lap of luxury.
Today she allowed us to explore her kitchen island.
Maxmom put down some of our comfy caves and a pretty tunnel on the shiny surface. She also put down some cucumber and a spinach leaf which Bonny and I played tug with.
Then she set us free while she grabbed the camera.
Maxmom put down some of our comfy caves and a pretty tunnel on the shiny surface. She also put down some cucumber and a spinach leaf which Bonny and I played tug with.
Then she set us free while she grabbed the camera.
Well, as you can imagine, BONNY and I had a party. We strolled around investigating everything - exploring the tunnels and playing follow-the-leader.
Sometimes BONNY chases me and sometimes I chase BONNY.
And sometimes we just sit by ourselves.
All-in-all, we are very happy little piggies. Even my scar has healed up nicely.
Do you see the shaved area under my belly?
Yeah, I thought not - it's almost disappeared. I have very much forgotten that I ever had such a serious operation. Life is good.
Well, I can't stay and chat. BONNY and I have a string of Guinea pig things to do.
***Giggles***
TWIXIE.
Such adorable pics ~ we are glad you have each other and a wonderful loving home. xx
ReplyDeleteThose two are so adorable. It appears that Bonny and Twix like to keep each other company. I especially love to see them cuddle - it's precious. How are Toby and Tammy adjusting to their 'competition'?
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! What fun you are having too.
ReplyDeleteCindy
It appears that Twix and Bonnie have landed in the lap of luxury indeed! I've often said that in my next life I want to come back as one of my pets, and I think I need to amend that to include one of your pets, too. Hee!
ReplyDeleteHi Twixie,What a cute blog but it is no wonder since you and Bonnie are so cute! So glad you found such a good home. Have a fun filled day!
ReplyDeleteNoreen
**waves paws** Hello Twix and Bonny! You two are very cute! We love your new home with it's loft. We bet it is very fun to hang out in.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great being able to roam on the counters? Meowm lets us do that too.
Very cute! Hope you piggies enjoy your new cuddle cozies :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute little piggies. What cozy little cuddle caves Maxmom made for you.
ReplyDelete