Saturday, October 6, 2012

Who's this...? Huh? A new sister?


***GIGGLES*** FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
TWIXIE here...
 Hello there fur-buddies,
After waiting really patiently, I finally got to see what the great surprise is that the peeps were talking about.
Look what arrived at my house...
 Wheet!  Wheet! Wheet!
***Giggle***
She's one of my kind...yippee! I no longer have to be alone. I am so happy.

 She's beautiful too: fluffy with soft fur and a face with two colours.  She has hair that points in all directions - like mine.  Is this my sister, Maxmom?

 Maxmom says that this is my new 'flat-mate'.  Now I know what's  a 'flat-mate'...but Maxmom?  She's anything but flat...she looks pretty round to me.
 I still have to give my new 'flat-mate' a name.  
Maxmom says that we might call her 'TWINKLE'..like 


I think that's a sweet name, but we'll see if it sticks with the peeps.

Oh yes, and here's another secret.  TWINKLE is MR TOT's girl-pup.  Remember him?
(If you scroll down this blog, you will be able to see a video of him)

Okay bye now, I'm off to herd my new baby sister.

***Giggles***
TWIXIE

3 comments:

  1. 'Twinkle' is PURRecious! I ♥ her hair and her colors and her teeny, tiny feet☺. She's just too cute for words. I wonder if the 'girls' will cuddle together when they sleep or follow each other around their 'flat' or talk to each other when you're not around - you know, piggie gossip and such☺.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! We are THRILLED you have a new sisfur and we LOVE her name! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a special message. Reading messages ALWAYS makes me happy. Lotsaluv, TWIX

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.